In the United States of America, Construction and Engineering Scholarships are provided by the Mortgage Refinance Rates. It is one of the most accredited learning institutions in the United States of America. Both the permanent citizens of the United States of America and the international students are eligible for the scholarship. The foreign students have to show the student visa of the United States of America if they want to apply for the scholarship. The applicants of the scholarship must have a 3.00 GPA in the previous academic years. The winning applicant is provided with the $1,000 per year.
Nowadays, the applications are received by the panel and all the applications will be considered that will be received within the due date. The last decided date of the scholarship is 15th July. This scholarship is especially engineering students and all the students who are studying construction subjects. Both undergraduates and graduate students can apply for the scholarship.
• The age of the applicant should be more than 17 years and he should be adult enough to get admission into a full-time program.
• The applicant must be a student of an accredited institution of learning.
• The applicant may or may not be the citizen of the United States of America. If the applicant is an international student then he should attach his student’s Visa to the United States of America.
• The applicant must have at least 3.00 GPA.
The institute provides scholarships to the applicants who are already enrolled in the engineering program, especially the students who want to continue their studies in these educational fields. All the applicants are supposed to submit an essay of 500 to 1000 words along with the application form. In this essay, the applicant should explain all their financial needs and requirements of money and education. The staff of the institute selects the winner after viewing all the applications each year. The award is provided in the mid of August.
Only 1 scholarship is offered each year. The winner of a scholarship is notified by mail after selection whereas the check will be delivered at the residential address of the applicant. All the taxes will be provided by the applicant.
The Way to Apply
• The applicant must submit all the relevant information like the date of birth of the applicant, address, phone number, name, email, and sex.
• The proof of age must provide by the applicant to the staff of the institute as he or she receives the winning description.
• The proof of admission of the candidate in the University should also be provided to the staff.
• The applicant should also provide the record of the extracurricular activities to the staff so that they can judge you all activities, talent experience and attitude towards any activity.
Try your best to provide all your information to the staff, so that there will be maximum chances to get US scholarship.