Every year, thousands of college students from around the world come to America to pursue their bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees and doctorates. International students make up a large portion of the educational population, and many of them end up living in America after school. If you are new to the country and in need of assistance, the international student scholarship tips below should help you make it through the educational system in the states.
Popular International Student Scholarships
Check out these popular international scholarships:
- International Scholarships – Opportunity in US
- How to Grab International Scholarships
- Scholarships for International Students
- Scholarship by Arkansas University for International Students
- Fulbright Scholarships for International Students
- International Scholarships from Cardiff University
- American University Global Scholarships for International Students
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships for International Students
- USA Fulbright Scholarships for International Students
- Emory University, USA Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students
Finding Scholarships as an International College Student
How can you find college scholarships in America? Start by choosing the school you wish to attend. They may have a scholarship program specifically for students in other countries, and you can use those funds to cover most of your tuition and fees. From there, you can use the internet to search for international student scholarships, or you could talk to the financial aid department at your college of choice. If you are attending grad school, you could look for graduate student scholarships that do not require you to be a U.S. citizen.
There are so many scholarship programs for international students. You simply have to look around for them. Do your research ahead of time so you can attend college in the United States.